Introducing the Spark Engine and DeviceLink+ to go bigger, bolder and beyond the limitations of wide-format, ONYX 19 RIP and print workflow software is the only solution to reach new heights for all print applications including soft-signage and textile.
THE SPARK ENGINE
The Spark Engine™ is a new performance platform built to produce unrivaled speed, performance and reliability found only in ONYX.
Advanced compression algorithms
Advanced compression algorithms exclusive to ONYX 19 increase RIP speeds up to 400% to print more jobs per day2
New threading pipeline
The new threading pipeline maximizes computer hardware to improve printer performance up to 200% without incurring added costs3
New rendering technology
New rendering technology increases Step and Repeat performance up to 600%4
Print isolation technology
Never miss a deadline with new print isolation technology to ensure print production continues in the event of printer failure.
DeviceLink+™ transforms the color management experience with an all-new system to achieve consistent color across an entire site.
Make fast, effective, output profile changes without the need to read in new swatches or use a color measurement device.
*included with profiling
- Automatic generation of DeviceLink profiles
- Streamline workflows with DeviceLink+ QuickSets
- Easily apply ink savings for any media profile using GCR+
- Achieve consistent color across devices with new DeviceLink+ simulation and proofing controls
- Control ink separations and gamut mapping without reprofiling
- Combine with ColorCheck to prove superior output to print buyers
- Instantly improve color accuracy across all existing media profiles at the click of a button
- Retain color saturation with direct color conversion using DeviceLink+
NEW DOT PATTERNS FOR ANY PRINT APPLICATION
Achieve perfection in color and quality with iccMAX v5 profiling and new dot pattern technology choices on all print applications including soft-signage and textile.
Enhanced Stochastic (Image 1)
Eliminate empty space in dot placement with improved correlation between ink channels
Line Stochastic (Image 2)
Add screen angles to the black channel on top of our enhanced stochastic pattern for smoother linear output
Screen stochastic (Image 3)
Add additional smoothness across black, cyan and magenta channels with screen angles on top of our enhanced stochastic pattern for all other ink channels
ICCMAX – THE FUTURE OF COLOR STANDARDS
Onyx Graphics is the first and only solution with iccMAX v5 profiling, the newest standard recommended by the ICC for all wide-format print applications including soft-signage and textile.
What iccMAX v5 profiling can do today:
- Achieves greater accuracy in meeting customer brand color needs
- Enables control of gamut mapping without needing to build new ICC profiles
- Provides greater control over ink usage to reduce waste
- Improves output of grayscale images